Monday, April 19, 2010

I love to laugh!


laugh - (läf)- To express certain emotions, especially mirth or delight, by a series of spontaneous, usually unarticulated sounds often accompanied by corresponding facial and bodily movements.
Tonight I was eating at Chipoltle with my daughters. If you've ever been to a Chipoltle, you know that there's a lot of metal, metal tables, metal trays, high ceilings. It makes the whole restaurant an echo chamber. Truthfully I can't even remember what got me so tickled, but I started laughing and could not stop. Now, at this point, anyone that is reading this that knows me, is hearing my laughter in their head right now, and they are probably smiling or laughing themselves. For those who are reading this that don't know me, I have this really hardy, loud laugh. If I go to see friends in shows, even if I don't tell them I'm in the audience, they know.
Well,as the laughing continued, people began to look over at the table, and they were smiling too. One person even made the comment, "It's a good thing for people to laugh." It is a good thing, and we don't do it often enough. So next time you find something funny, no matter where you are, don't suppress it, LAUGH!, long and loud and clear!

1 comment:

Some Place Where There Isn't Any Trouble

  Tonight I did something that I haven't done for quite some time. I sat down and watched The Wizard of Oz. If you have read this blog, ...