Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holy Brownie Update


As promised I am posting a photo today of the Holy Brownies with an outline of the figures. I have also put the item up for auction on eBay. No bids yet, but I have had 5 views. I've also provided much amusement for my Facebook friends. It's a 7-day auction. I'll let you know what happens.
On a side note:Yesterday's post mentioned the "Special" brownie episode on Barney Miller. Here's the same link I provided yesterday to that episode: "Barney Miller" If you need a laugh today, and you get a chance, watch it. I did last night. It's just as funny today as it was when it originally aired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Place Where There Isn't Any Trouble

  Tonight I did something that I haven't done for quite some time. I sat down and watched The Wizard of Oz. If you have read this blog, ...